Thursday, April 16, 2009

Freaky April Weather

What happened to the weather man last night? Must have been trying to get his taxes in on time and then stopped at the local pub.

View out the front door this morning


View out the Heritage Room window


That ol' pony and play house look mighty cold in my back yard


Here comes the sun over the moutains in Alpine... view out my kitchen window


I bet those tomato plants I bought earlier this week are happy I brought them into the living room yesterday. And to think I had a tiny bit of foresight on Monday and gave my yard a GI harcut to start the spring off right. Spring? What was I thinking?? That is Utah weather for you.....

2 comments:

Sue said...

That looks worse than Cokeville!

If April showers bring May flowers, what do April snowstorms bring?

Becky in Wyo said...

Yep, that looks like my neck of the woods. I'll post my snow pics tonight!

In Wyoming, April snowstorms just bring more snow!