Friday, July 9, 2010

Raspberries are............. yellow?

They can be.... and taste just like the red ones



and hollyhocks are... white? well, they are in my garden. I bought them color unknown.

And how about those blossums on the pumpkins and squash? Nice...


I sure am liking my gardens beds and would like to put in a couple moer on the west side of the yard - it gets lots of sun now that the one big tree is no longer there.  The squash got put into pots this year, because last year they ran free all over everything else.  Most of the tomato plants have little tomatoes started. Go baby, Go! Salsa in the fall :-)

2 comments:

Becky in Wyo said...

Yes, your garden is so beautiful and organized! I'm envious. I'm afraid I just have too many irons in the fire this year to garden, but maybe next summer...

And salsa, yes!!! Put us on the sign-up list for some jars of salsa. The kids have bugged me lately to make some. You'll have to post your recipe from last year, it was so yummy!

Sue said...

Your garden is looking awesome! I may copy you next year and put my cucumbers in pots. We picked fresh strawberries on Saturday. Yum!