Friday, July 9, 2010

The Inch Report

Both of my daughters, as well as my sister Jane have been making progress this spring and summer, to lose some weight. When I sent this to Becky and Sue today, Becky insisted I blog about it !
So here it is - the Inch Report from Curves' Ladies Gym - as in inches lost

Here is how it looked since 2/19/2010: and measurments taken at Curves on Tuesday 6 July


Bust - down 1.25"
Waist down 3.5"
ABS down 3"
hips down 4.25"
thighs down .5" - the slow learner...
arms up .5" - fabulous :-)
wt down 24.25


My Total Health and Fitness coach  Dan Wilcox says he can see weight loss in my face (and he has been saying that for a while), and where I have noticed it especially is in my feet. I can see those veins now - no more puffy ankles or edema on my chin bones. My weigh in with him yesterday shows 27# lost and almost all of it fat. Yippie!
 
You will have to wait for family reunion the end of this month for the swim suit view. Living alone, who would take the photo?   LOL

2 comments:

Becky in Wyo said...

Yey for you! Yes, we can't wait for your swimsuit photo! Go get a sassy new suit for the occasion!

Sue said...

I'm sure Gram is smiling down on you, proud of you taking care of your body. You're doing a fantastic job!