Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Remembering my parents' birthdays in November

Both of my parents had birthdays in November - my dad on 10 Nov 1907 and my mom on 29 Nov 1914.

1962 at the Ft. Worth Stock Show

Here are some of my favorite blogs about them... I know, I should be past the bringing up old memorials and memories stuff - I think it has to do with catching up with my Christmas cards list persons this year. I have not sent any for two years.

Plus, I have an new external hard drive, that I will collect and back-up every photo and text document onto, a 1TB size - I am already calling it the "MotherShip". I just got tired of wondering where certain files were, and where did I save that photo - in which collection - well, you get the picture?? When I was a military spouse and PCS (permanent change of station) time came, I could just reorganize stuff into a new home. Looking back, I have been in this house for nearly 17 years.


back to the review...

** from Becky about Don Cox's 100th birthday party http://randomlyoddbits.blogspot.com/2007/11/cowboy-memorial-bloopers.html

**from Sue at the time of Gram's passing in February 2008 - http://suerichardson.blogspot.com/2008/02/gone-to-be-with-her-cowboy.html

**from Sue about her memorial service http://suerichardson.blogspot.com/2008/08/grams-memorial-service.html I love being reminded of her friends and the family members who came to Sheridan


My nieces Chris and Katy blogged about them too...

1 comment:

Becky in Wyo said...

Good thing you have everything backed up. It's going to me my project today and tomorrow, to get all my records backed up for 2009, so I can do my taxes.