Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time Flys...

My, how time flys 

Christmas/New Year’s letter still aren’t sent and it’s already March with the Easter bunny on the way…. In Feb., my neighbor Carol Bramwell and I visited the new Draper Temple, then into March - attended the BYU’s Family History Technology workshop, walked a couple of miles in Salt Lake City's St. Patrick’s Day parade, my sister Jane packed up and moved to Denver to accept a regional position with the Veteran’s Administration system, me gone 6 days to see my granddaughter Aimee in Washington DC, where I also helped conduct some business for the American Clan Gregor Society. And here I was wondering if I was a mostly a slacker… maybe not?

Now it is girls’ weekend to supposedly get some scrapbooking and journaling done. I have to keep reminding myself that we are sort of on vacation and if we don’t jump right to the task at hand, but watch TV and snack a lot instead, it’s OK . Becky has already blogged a bunch about the girls’ weekend so I don’t need to get into that. See http://randomlyoddbits.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Becky in Wyo said...

Yep, life sure can get away from you. I guess you were busier than you thought!